They absorb everything they hear and see. Not only do they absorb all this information but as open and innocent beings, they digest it as truth.
Because at such a young age, children are dependant upon others to help them explore and teach them about the world, others and their being. Children trust impeccably that what others say is truth, even if it doesn’t fit.
Now all these words flying around our daily environment are called interjects. There are positive interjects and negative interjects…
Most of the time we do not even realise that we have taken on these interjects as beliefs, beliefs that unless we review or let go off, we find ourselves unconsciously living our life by.
If a child is told often enough “you are stupid”, he grows up to believe he is stupid.
If a child is told “your art is rubbish”, he takes that opinion and turns it into his truth. Never again to explore his own creative potential.
My question to you this week, is what unhealthy interjects do you still carry as your truth?
- Sit in an undisturbed place with a pen and plenty time and paper.
- Breathe and ask that your body and your mind reveals to you all unloving words that you heard in the past, words you still hold to be true about yourself.
- One by one write them all down. You may find this exercise difficult to start, but once the first interject is released, you will be surprised how quickly the others come tumbling out onto paper.
- When you feel most empty, take these scraps of paper, breathe…
- And in a safe environment burn them.
“Into these flames I now let go off of all unloving words I have believed to be true about myself. I set myself free.”
The process of burning words is very cleansing.
Well done :)
Remember where ever the mind goes, the body follows, hence why we need to change our mind about ourselves first.
Replace the spaces in your consciousness that you have just created with positive affirmations.
Keep following stepping stone two, decorating your environment with new, up lifting, loving words.
In loving and safe environments, all life, from flowers, to babies… naturally flourish.
In harsh, cold, unloving conditions even the brightest star finds it hard to shine.
It is time to love, honour and cherish who you are in this moment and watch how your body and natural beauty begins to unfold.
You get to decide what the truth is about you.