A BLISSFUL, WEEK LONG RETREAT IN BEAUTIFUL MOROCCO
BodyBliss has been created as gracefully as any deeply loved symphony
All the ingredients required Divinely falling into place,
to offer you delicious tapas of body inspiration.
‘Your Body is the Home of Your Soul’
BodyBliss is a retreat of 7 nights totally dedicated to your body.
EMPOWERING YOU TO:
• Move in your body with greater awareness, sensuality and confidence.
• Honour your body with love, dropping all self judgements and labels.
• Heal and release into loving hands your body “wounds.”
• Feel blissful love and joy pulsating in your veins, your life.
• Feel safe in your own skin.
• Meet and nourish your body needs.
• ‘Realise’ the radiant, timeless, beautiful being you are.
‘You are perfect as you are. With all your imperfections you are perfect.’ – Osho
Gentle and loving “teachers of the arts” who live to the belief that you may only teach that which you have experienced, grown and live life from …offer you a safe space where you will be supported in the “flowering” of your body awareness, “held” and “heard” in every fear you come up against, celebrating, honouring and exploring each step with you.
On our journey of body love we will carry a selection of “tools” …these include:
• Belly Dance
• Daily Yoga
• Body Nutrition
• Lots of Pampering
Plus… mountains, rivers and oceans of laughter and fun!
It is time to love, honor, cherish and celebrate your
sexuality, your femininity, your body…
…YOU!“Body Bliss” begins on the evening of the 26th of September 2012 at Riad Lahboul, a traditional Moroccan guest house, beautifully restored in the elegant Andalusia style of hand made mosaics. Riad Lahboul is ideally situated to enhance your adventures & experiences of both body bliss & Morocco. This magical adventure includes:
- “Teachings” in tantra, yoga, belly dance, nutrition, movement & meditation.
- 7 nights and 6 days full board (3 meals a day, not including drinks) and including mint tea and Moroccan cakes at the end of the day’s session.
- Trip to the “hammam” (steam baths) with traditional natural beauty treatments and massage followed by a henna evening:
- “Aissawa” (traditional sufi music from Meknès) music evening traditional Moroccan music evening.
- Trip around the medina (old town) and souks (markets)
- Mid-week washing service
The price for all of the above is £845 per person or £1590 for a shared room.
All bookings & payment must be received by the 26th of August 2012. Payment plans are available upon request.
Flights are not included in this price. Help with transfers from airport is possible upon request.
To register your interest Contact Us with ‘Body Bliss Retreat’ in the subject line.